Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally...

Finally I am a research student now... :)...something inside me was waiting for this since long..Though there was no hurdle in between but somehow it took so long. Things seem to be settled down now...not completely, I have to do some settlement for hostel problem.. Still life is now somewhat on track...after all I am back to blog...I hope so... :P
And on serious note... I got room also with the other research scholars...that was expected, but the special thing was TVR and Nimbalkar Mam came downstairs with me to see if everything will be OK there..I don't know thats what with every one else...but .. :)

Anyways..lets see wats next...because already much has happened thats unexpected..

1 comments:

Sid said...

Congrats n Welcome to the joys of researcherhood :)

Post a Comment