Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Monday, September 21, 2009

Informal Discussions for Research Students

IDRS - I
Dr.T V Ramanathan on Edgeworth Expansion


As TVR said this series is being started for the third time, as for the first two it was forced to stop due to lack of speakers. He is quite hopeful that its not going to happen again, and I stand with him.

This Saturday Sir initiated, on Edgeworth Expansion. Applications sound interesting. How we could go ahead of Central Limit Theorem before assuming Asymptotic Normality. Expressions may seem bit clumsy, but then we it gives us more confidence in the inference we draw.

Due to Vaishali's very very heavy Cheese Mysore Masala Dosa, I expected myself of having a doze in the lecture. But as usual TVR's enthusiasm is best at keeping me awake.

I hope IDRS will keep going this time.

2 comments:

CYNOSURE said...

hope the journey ends successfully....all d bst......

deep said...

no my dear its not started to end..

Post a Comment