Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Monday, February 15, 2010

struggling

Warning: Don't misinterpret this as struggle for something big; actually to me at the moment it is looking as big as a mountain, but in general that is not the case.

So the thing is I am over with some small work, and now I need to write in form of a (research)paper. I am due with it since 8 days. We have all results ready, it just needs to be penned down in proper way with Introduction, Conclusion and all the other screwing stuff. So apparently no issues in that. But as you know this girl is too lazy to write things (except when it comes to blog or so.. :P). This is why I always wanted to run away from examination hall, not because I didn't know, but I was too lazy to write it down. This is why I advocated viva kind exams. Still somehow with that impatience and laziness I was able to manage with reasonable grades for M.Sc. But I am clueless how to manage it here. I am striving since last Sunday to write down and finish it up. One more weekend has come and gone away, and I am still there. I am wondering what I did all this while. Simply procrastinating..
After all as Calvin says, Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.

And this night all the while I was dreaming about this, making strategies about how to climb this 4-5 page mountain, which at the moment seems unapproachable.. :( Somebody help.. :'(

PS: I wish writing that note would have been as easygoing as writing here.

6 comments:

sri said...

haha just do it :)

Meghana said...

Congratulations!!! are Deep jaldi likh daal yaar.. hamari collar unchi karane ka mauka to do .. afterall hamari friend ka paper publish honevala hai !! :)

Meera said...

congrats !!! for getting result...
keep and write it up..:)

CYNOSURE said...

congrats and all the best.....and now......Just Do It.............common common common......

@nks said...

as simple as ... Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, has always worked for me :)

deep said...

thanks a lot every one ...
@meghna..yaar abhi collar upar karne jaisa koi teer nahi mara hai :(

Post a Comment