Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Thursday, July 15, 2010

i hope..

.. yes, its just a hope.. that i have come back to blog, and i'll stay more regular.
How many days it has been since i wrote ANYTHING.. lemme check... 44 days (longest break i ever took).

Yesterday for the first time in these 44 days I actually felt the need and urge to write. May be because it was the first time in this break I was actually studying for research. Now don't take it as if I was actually on a break.. Hibernation started when GBM occupied all of me for workshop preparations.. and then 1st June to 25th June was AIS where I was a tutor; in between many events suffered due to this. There was an exam (which I should have better taken more seriously); very close friend's visit (whom I should have given more time).

..and then, it was some home time, after 6 months, with family and cousins.. all sorts of full-to masti, which most of the time did not made sense to people around.

..now when I am back to Pune, its lil hard, getting back to normal life. Not that, i don't want to, but the issue is the long wide lag I have been in. I have lost all the touch with where and what I was doing.. even notations look strange now (even those which we defined), and then simulation part (not sure where I ended and what is to be done)..

..in between i ignored many blogs, i actually wanted to comment on many of the posts i read here and there on different blogs i follow, but i couldn't.. reason used to non-availability... sometimes of time and sometimes words.. but i always tried to read. Few people cared enough to poke about the dullness of blog.. thank u :-)

I think i should end this post here, with a hope to be more regular.. here as well as on work.. bcz i could see some deadlines not short term, but long ones.. happy about them ;)

Won't let this go unmentioned.. something i saw happening, had a hard time understanding and then having the beautiful experience, made me believe..

By the way came across these beautiful lines of a song (from A Walk to Remember)..
If you believe that dreams come true.. there's one that's waiting there for you, bcz I believed when I saw you, that when you want someone enough.. then they can't escape your love.
There is nothing in the world that cannot be..
IF YOU BELIEVE.

7 comments:

Meghana said...

hey deep, nice to see your blog with new lyf :p
was dying to here from you.. really!!

its a nice come back..

Sid said...

good to see the end of winter :)
hope this warmness goes a long way and you write more n also more frequently.

Amrit said...

nice to hear from u...will be waiting for more...:)

CYNOSURE said...

welcome back.....

Void said...

Welcome Back... You are fast becoming my favorite blogger... keep writing

mythalez said...

blog on! ;)

deep said...

:-) thanks a lot.. i think i m actually back now!!

Post a Comment